- Carefree Canines Ltd respects and values our customers privacy. All personal information that we may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
- We collect only the data required for customers to place an order with us. This data is provided by you, within the ‘My Account’ section and can be edited by you at any time. Your title, name, address, email address and telephone number are required and used for delivery purposes and for contacting you about your order.
- Payment details are collected and stored securely by STRIPE, our PCI Level 1 compliant payment gateway. Carefree Canines Ltd does not record or store any of your payment details ourselves, and does not record “Sensitive Authentication Data”.
- With your permission or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, post, text or phone with information, news, and offers on our products. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam and will always have the option to opt-out again.
- Customers who opt-in to join our mailing list – your name and email address are securely stored via our mailing list provider and are only used for official Carefree Canines Updates. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- Your details will never be shared with any third-parties subject to the following exceptions:
- You can view, amend, or withdraw your details at any time, either via your account with us or by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carefree Canines Ltd
Unit 1 the Old Bakery Ind Units
Mid Road Ind Estate
Registered Company :- SC525063
VAT Number:- 206831522
Please feel free to contact us at any time via email email@example.com or by telephone on 07921469145. We are also contactable via WhatsApp, Facebook messenger and Instagram although response times may vary using social media messaging.