Carefree Canines Ltd :- Terms & Conditions
When customers place an order via our website or where applicable purchase goods from our shop in Prestonpans they are accepting the terms and conditions outlined below.
Ownership & Intellectual Property
- This website is owned and operated by Carefree Canines Ltd.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights over the content and the website are either owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights.
- Copying any content from www.carefreecanines.co.uk is not permitted without our prior written consent. It may not be copied or replicated in anyway or distributed for commercial use without our prior written consent.
Online Orders & Acceptance of your Order
- The products retailed at www.carefreecanines.co.uk are subject to availability. When an order is accepted, and payment taken this is not an absolute guarantee of availability. If we can not obtain and thus deliver your ordered goods a full refund will be provided at the earliest opportunity.
- When you submit an order to our website, you will receive an email from us acknowledging your order (“Acknowledgement Email”). You should check this email for accuracy and let us know immediately if you believe there is an error in your order. Please note that the Acknowledgement Email does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- Make sure that you, the customer, enters the correct delivery address at the checkout, including the first line, town and postcode are correct. If the information is entered incorrectly at the checkout this will affect delivery. If we send the delivery via a courier company, then Carefree Canines Ltd cannot be held responsible for your order not arriving. Please double check the acknowledgement email, after placing your order is correct with the correct items and delivery address this is especially important if your order includes frozen perishable goods. Once the order has been dispatched, we cannot change the delivery address. Entering the incorrect delivery address, means you will take full liability for all losses, damages and parcels that are destroyed.
Product Descriptions & Pricing
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions, ingredients, weight, and graphical representations of the products available from us correspond to the actual products that you will receive. Please note, however, the following:
- Images of Food Products are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in colour between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays, lighting conditions, and the fact that foodstuffs will naturally vary in appearance.
- Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only, the actual packaging of Food Products may vary or have recently been changed by the supplier.
- Due to the nature of the frozen and dried products sold through our site, there may be up to a small % variance in the size/weight/volume between the actual Food Products and the description.
- There may be occasions where a manufacturer has changed their recipe, and this has not yet been reflected in the information on our product pages. In addition, some product descriptions may have been supplied by a third-party.
- Please always refer to the product packaging upon receipt of your order for the fullest and most up to date copy of the product’s ingredients.
Please note that the above does not exclude Carefree Canines Ltd responsibility for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to minor variations of the correct Food Products
The prices quoted on this website apply only to products sold through this website. All prices are shown in £ sterling and include VAT where applicable. Delivery charges are not included in the price of any products displayed on our website. Delivery options and related charges will be presented to you as part of the order process.
If we discover an error in the pricing on our website, we are not obliged to accept your offer to purchase and may contact you to agree a change or cancellation in your order.
Click-and-collect orders from our Prestonpans store must be collected within 10 days of receiving email confirmation that your order is ready to collect, otherwise your items will be refunded.
Click-and-collect orders cannot be changed once an order confirmation has been sent. Cancellation or amendments will result in a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Ambient goods purchased from www.carefreecanines.co.uk will be delivered via DPD local in appropriately sized cardboard boxes to the address provided by you the customer. Ambient orders must be placed by 12 noon the day before your delivery day (i.e. for a Friday delivery the order must be placed by 12 noon Thursday). The courier will provide details of a delivery slot the day before your delivery day.
- Frozen purchases are available for delivery to a limited number of postcodes local to our store, these include EH21, EH15, EH22, EH31, EH32, EH33, EH34, EH35, EH36, EH37, EH39, EH40, EH41, EH42 and will be delivered in our own vans wrapped in appropriate packaging. Postcodes will determine delivery dates. Orders made after the 12noon cut-off will automatically roll over to the next available day for your postcode. If you are not at home at time of the delivery, we will leave in a safe place of your choice and endeavour to keep your food frozen. Sometimes this is not always possible. Please note that ownership of ordered goods will pass to you once we have delivered the order to you (either to you or by leaving it in a safe place or with a neighbour as advised by you.
- When you receive your order please check your order at the time of arrival or as close to this time as possible. All notifications of errors and missing items must be made within 24 hours in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours before shipping is due. For example, if the order is due Tuesday, the cut off would Midnight Sunday. Carefree Canines Ltd requires cancellations in writing, via email email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
If you have any problems with your order please get in touch with us ASAP by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can then please provide your order number, and a description of the issue or fault and where appropriate pictures of product and batch numbers. We will always do our best to deal with your problem as swiftly as possible.
- Refunds. Are available for any non-frozen / non-perishable goods within up to 30 days of purchase, and you must return the goods within 14 days of requesting a refund, complete with the original packaging to us at your own expense. This refund policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or inaccurately described.
- It is the customers responsibility to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us. Goods must be packaged adequately to protect against damage and arrive in a saleable condition. If there is any damage or deterioration evident, we will charge you for the reduction in value. All monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage will be refunded within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
- If there is a fault with the goods you have purchased, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem within 30 days of purchase. It is helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights. If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received by us and checked.
- The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
- Within this time scale we will replace defective goods free of charge, at our discretion, providing that you have returned to us any faulty goods upon request. If an item is no longer available, we will contact you to offer an alternative. However, our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we are unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance you will have the option of a refund.
Special Offers – Discount & Coupon Codes
- For a promotion or offer to be applied to your order, a valid promotion coupon code must be entered into the coupon box on the basket page. Orders cannot be discounted afterwards once the order has been completed.
- When codes are valid in store you must quote the promotion code before making your purchase. Discounts cannot be applied once your purchase has been completed.
- Discounts, deals and promotion codes are subject to the terms and conditions specified on a per promotion basis. Only one code can be used per order. Discount codes cannot usually be used in conjunction with any other existing offers or promotions
The customer is responsible for:
(1) maintaining the confidentiality of your account password
(2) restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You (the customer) agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password and should inform us immediately if you believe your account has been compromised.
- You (the customer) must ensure that the details provided by you on registration at the website or at any time are correct and complete. Carefree Canines cannot be held responsible for issues with orders and deliveries that occur as a result of incorrect details that you have not updated on your account.
- Use of the website and sales is restricted to those aged 18 and over. By using the website and an account you agree you are aged 18 or over.
Access to our website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue our site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if our site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
Limitation of Liability. Indemnity. Disputes
- You agree to indemnify and hold Carefree Canines Ltd. free from all liabilities, claims and expenses that arise out of the content you submit, post or transmit via our website, or from your use/misuse of the website, or the use/misuse by any person for whom you are responsible or from your violation of the terms and conditions.
- These terms & conditions and the relationship between you and Carefree Canines Ltd (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, Scottish law. The Scottish courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer.
- Events Outside of Our Control – Carefree Canines Ltd will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war, epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond our reasonable control. Given the nature of our business, deliveries can be significantly be affected by adverse road conditions and road closures / RTIs.
- In the event of an incident such as those listed above Carefree Canines Ltd will always, endeavour to work with customers to find alternative ways to obtain their goods. • We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible and will take all reasonable steps to minimise the delay. • To the extent that we cannot minimise the delay, our obligations will be suspended and any time limits that we are bound by will be extended accordingly. • We will inform you when the event outside of our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Goods as necessary.
- Links to other sites may be included on our site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on our site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Carefree Canines Ltd
Unit 1 the Old Bakery Ind Units
Mid Road Ind Estate
Registered Company :- SC525063
VAT Number:- 206831522
Please feel free to contact us at any time via email email@example.com or by telephone on 07921469145. We are also contactable via WhatsApp, Facebook messenger and Instagram although response times may vary using social media messaging.